Current pricing is effective January 2008. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- $20.00 for one dog per run
- $35.00 for two dogs sharing one run
$5.00 extra for each 15 minute period of exercise in the fenced play yard, one-to-one with a staff member. We can accommodate multiple exercise breaks per day.
Reservations and Cancellations:
- A credit card number will be required.
- Call (804) 798-8248 to make your reservation.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation notice policy. There is a $25.00 fee for inadequate notice of cancellation and for no-show customers
Guests may be picked up during posted business hours. Guests picked up prior to 1:00 PM are not charged for their final day's stay.
Hours of operation:
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:
||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
||8:00AM to 12:00 Noon
||5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (pick-ups only)
Closed to the public
To ensure the safety and comfort of all our canine customers, we require the following:
Proof of Vaccinations:
- Bordetella (for canine cough)
- DHLPP (distemper. hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and parvovirus)
Emergency Phone Numbers:
We require a means to contact you should an emergency situation arise.
Bedding and Toys:
Bring familiar bedding and toys from home that will help your dog adjust to the new kennel environment. All bedding shold fit into a standard washing machine.
Even small change in diet can cause gastrointestinal upset. Was ask that you bring an adequate supply of food from home. There will be an additional charge for food if we have to provide it.
Bring all prescription medications in their original bottles. We will administer according to your Veterinarians instructions at no extra charge.
We require advance notice for elderly or special needs dogs that need extra assistance or medical attention. Extra charges may apply based on the level of the care required.